Zoe took elements from her life that have inspired her as an artist and a human to create the ANIMUS collection. Antlers which have been a theme of her costuming for over a decade, a Luna moth for her daughter Luna, a Snake to represent the serpentine movement that fusion Belly Dance emulates, A Key to represent her dance format DanceCraft, and phases of the Moon as a reminder that everything changes, and yet our path sends us back to ourselves as a reminder to always stay in the moment.This Bag is perfect for your finger cymbals, water bottle and notepad. And don't forget a hipscarf!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom